During the past week, the COVID-19 outbreak has required companies to support remote work.
For many companies, enabling remote work can be very complicated.
What does it require for a company to enable working from home?
- Make sure you can access important data and applications
- Put in place an automated lead generation platform
- Ensure zero lead leakage from home
- Create powerful email messaging from home
- Create powerful content on landing pages from home
- Communicate with customers about what is going on
- Automate every process you can
- Double down on clients who have served you well before
- A dashboard that shows your key performance metrics in real-time
- Use your Mobile APP to stay productive
- Be able to see reports everyday
Make sure you can access important data and applications
The number one thing is to ensure that you have the right tools and resources for your team to be as productive as they normally would be.
This means that everyone should have proper devices and access to necessary data and applications.
At the same time, companies need to make sure that devices are used safely and data stays secure and teams need to find ways to collaborate virtually.
Migrate to LeadSquared
If you don’t have automated lead processes in place, now is the time to get on that.
If the economy goes down, you’re going to have to sell twice as much as you were previously and without automation, you’re running an uphill race.
Automation is like cloning yourself and your team.
Use LeadSquared to put your lead generation on autopilot and receive qualified leads from your database.
All you will have to do is close the sale.
Ensure you have zero lead leakage
LeadSquared can collect all your leads from the emails you receive in real-time and add them to your LeadSquared Profile.
This means you can use LeadSquared automations to answer every single lead you receive in real-time, 24/7.
The faster you reply to a lead enquiry the greater your chance of closing the sale.
To activate this service in your LeadSquared profile please speak to your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Manage lead profiles with ease
Create powerful email messaging
Create powerful content on Landing Pages
Migrate to LeadSquared
Talk to your customers about what is going on
- Initiate conversations with your customers about the coronavirus.
- Ask them if their buying decisions and budget have been affected by the pandemic.
- Creating an open line of communication can help you plan and hopefully give you a head start to make changes internally if need be.
- Send out surveys to your customers to get a better understanding of how they’re dealing with the virus.
- Using LeadSquared landing page forms is the easiest and most effective way to get surveys out quickly. Just keep talking to them.
Automate every process you can
- You’re going to have your hands full
- Never manage people – always manage systems
- This principle can help you manage your business better
- And in turbulent times, people may not be an option for you
Double down on clients who have served you well before
Testing new markets in the current uncertain economic landscape is not an effective use of your time and resources.
You should be doubling down and going deeper into the markets that have been effective for you before.